Annual Ron Kerfoot Jamboree on May 5th at 11 am!
Thank you for your participation in Swim-a-thon! It was a fun and successful event. Please turn in all raised money by 4/30.
Our Annual Ron Kerfoot Jamboree is coming up on May 5th at 11 am. This league meet, hosted by our team, is the second of two major fundraisers we do each year. We ask that all families participate to help make this event a success.
Here is how this works:
1. All swimmers swim in the meet, unless they have a FLAG/Senior Champ cut. (The Flag/Senior Champ swimmers will be helping with set-up, timing and cleanup). Warm-ups start at 10:00 am for our team. The meet starts at 11:00 and ends about 2:00. Please see the email Coach Ed sent out earlier to register for the meet on active.
2. Gatorade/food donation—We are in need of Gatorade (20 oz bottles) to sell at the concession stand. Any leftovers will be used during the summer for league meets. We are asking for a donation of one 12 pack of the 20oz bottles per swimmer. Please leave your donation in the pool office. We will also need: individual bags of chips/pretzels, ring pops, hot dog buns, condiments, cookies, napkins, ect.
For every $10 Gatorade /food donation it will count as 1 hour of volunteer time. :)
3. Volunteer time—We need all the help we can get! Remember as part of membership each family is required to donate 20 hours of volunteer time -per swimmer in the family.We will be having a volunteer meeting on Wednesday, 4/25 and Thursday, 4/26 at 5:30 on deck to arrange the volunteers. If you are unable to attend the volunteer meeting we will still need your help! We will need help with set-up, cleanup, garbage runs, 50/50 raffle, concessions (in shifts), and timers.
4. Concessions—We need two families who are willing to be grill masters! They will be grilling burgers and hot dogs. We will be selling those along with drinks, fruit, chips, cookies and more at very reasonable prices.
5. Shade tents—If your family owns a shade tent, please bring it to help set up a shaded area for our team.
Thanks for your continued support of our team!
If you have any questions, please reply to: email@example.com
The document 2018_Jamboree.pdf was attached to this post.